PGL Week 2015
It has been a glorious week of weather in sunny Shropshire for our intrepid Y6 enjoying their outdoor adventurous activity week. They have had an action packed week with activities that include:
- Leaving their stomachs behind on the Giant Swing
- Team building exercises on the challenge course.
- Orienteering and Abseiling
- Evening activity of Capture the flag
- Problem Solving activities
- The Climbing Wall
- Getting soaked on the river journey during open canoeing
- An evening activity of dressing a Robot to do battle in the 'Robot Wars' arena
- Lots of teamwork required to climb 'Jacobs Ladder'
- Kayaking on the lake.
The teachers and children have received excellent feedback from the Instructors, about the children's behaviour, listening skills and loud singing!
The children are all eating well with lots of clean plates and an unusually large quantity of apples being eaten, although the Weetabix and sausage combination raised eyebrows amongst the staff!
The children are all sleeping well, although I can't say that the boys are keeping their rooms well organised!! Melissa had a great birthday surprise this morning awoken by Mr Tilly's party poppers!!
There are just two days to go with activities including the Zip Wire, Trapeze and
Survivor to complete.
The children are having a ball, getting on well together and the staff and headteacher are very proud of them!