Computing at Lordsgate
The school aims are to:
- Provide a relevant, challenging and enjoyable curriculum for ICT and computing for all pupils.
- Meet the requirements of the national curriculum programmes of study for ICT and computing.
- Use ICT and computing as a tool to enhance learning throughout the curriculum.
- To respond to new developments in technology.
- To equip pupils with the confidence and capability to use ICT and computing throughout their life.
- To enhance learning in other areas of the curriculum using ICT and computing.
- To develop the understanding of how to use ICT and computing safely and responsibly.